I was honored with this by the most lovely Zee from anuggetofjoy. Not even kidding, but when I first saw the title, I’m like Zee you haven’t seen me with disheveled hair and grumpy face early in the morning… LOL~ But of course I know you meant inner beauty and all that right? *wink wink*
Anyway, the 3 things I love about motherhood:
1. The baby. I mean, what else. We created a real, live, person with limbs and cute smile and emotions and if this isn’t the epitome of God’s awesomeness I don’t know what is.
2. I can cook whatever I like and my little connoisseur (have no choice but) takes it without any complains. When he’s older, I’m gonna try baking with him.
3. This might be corny but, I think I understand the extent of God’s love better?
And here are some other mommies I’ve enjoy interacting with/reading their blogs:
(nominated by others already so I won’t double up)
madpsychmum (also the lady who shares the same name with me, hahaha)
motherinc (she’s one of the first mom bloggers I read actually)
How to accept the award
Ladies, to accept the award, please do the following things:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)